Now I thought this was pretty self-explanatory, but I guess Anna decided to go against age-old wisdom and skiied into a tree. Now of course she did it beautifully, clean lines and everything...but even with that point scoring she still needs to read my Top Five Reasons Not to Ski into a Tree...
1. You won't move the Tree, the Tree will move you
2. Facial abrasions and concussions are so last season
3. Besides losing face (literally), you will be banned from anything remotely involving skis, trails, and trees, which pretty much rules out everywhere in Northern Wisconsin
4. Parents get upset for some reason
5. Environmentalists just might burn you alive