Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Monday

Mom asked me to post on her blog while she was gone last week so here goes.

Folks, I have alot of things to get off my chest.

Like first of all, I wouldn't dream of asking this poor little girl to kiss a toad just because I wanted a cute picture...(Sorry ladies, no prince) In my defense, she volunteered!


Whatever they may tell you, I DID NOT force my sisters to dress up, stand outside in freezing weather and smile. It was NOT cold and windy because we were told before we moved here that summers are nice in Northern Wisconsin.

But all in all I got some cute shots of my three little sisters. For instance:

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Great Not Me! I had to delete your link, though. I'm sorry!! It must have spaces in it, otherwise it throws Mr. Linky off! Can you come back and link up again, and this time use spaces in your title? Thanks!!

    MckMama;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the pic of the frog kissing... too bad there was no prince involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that you did NOT hijack your mom's blog! :) I have to agree, great pic of your little sisters.

    ReplyDelete