Monday, June 18, 2012

How To Set Up a Google Account

Hi~I'm Lori, mother of nine, pastor's wife, and longtime friend of Angie. She asked me to guest blog while she's on vacation. I hope you enjoy the posts and I would love to see you over at Life, Love, and Laughter in a Large Family so I can get to know you as well.



I posted this to help my non-blogging friends understand how to open up a google account so they could leave a comment. Hope you find it helpful as well.

Have you ever wondered why in the world you couldn't leave a comment at the bottom of a blog?


You clicked on the comment tab, inserted your words of encouragement and delight, and pressed the enter button and then waited.


Finally after long seconds of contemplation, the computer told you that you must have an account to leave comments.


In frustration, You:
a) vented on facebook to all of your friends or
b) signed off your computer and walked away or 
c) shook your head wondering what the heck that meant and went back to playing Farmtown.


Well, I thought I'd just give you a little FYI: simply click on Google Account , set one up and voila, you can leave comments on my blog. Easy Peasy.


I love to get comments as do other bloggers...comments are the butter to my bread, the cream cheese to my bagel, the chocolate chips on my chocolate chip/peanut butter sandwich. They are delightful.


Please leave them: whether they are encouraging or correcting or lamenting or assenting or gloomy or glowing. I love to know you are reading.

Just another reason to live, love, and Laugh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I have a google account so I can leave a comment on your guest post, Lori! Good to see you over here at Angie's blog...I miss you gals! ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Robyn! Nice to see you anywhere! The blogosphere makes the world seem smaller doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete