Saturday, August 25, 2012

Photo Fun

Photo booth fun at a friend's recent wedding
(Photos used by permission of Sarah K. Photography)



Lani and her friend Anna (not be confused with my Anna)


Amy, Mikayla, Lani, and Anna



Amy, Christina, and Anna


Christina and Lani
 

Lani and Amy with friends

I love how these turned out and could kick myself for not getting my Anna and Kiah into the act. I would have loved a picture with the five of my girls who were there. Next time I'll pay better attention.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a fun idea!!! and cute photos of the girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed photo opps myself.

    Your girls are ADORABLE!!! How much fun that must be.

    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun photos! Fantastic idea. I am sure they had a blast.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete