Monday, March 1, 2010

Hi-jacked

Strategic error; she left the blog editor site on and a husband has snuck under the wire!
Messy cars muddy shoes, Ha! You should see her underwear drawer. When I get up in the morning I have to climb on and over piles of laundry and she has lately gotten in the habit of piling stuff on top of my cell phone (which I dutifully charge every night). Messy, the world needs to know! Oops, I hear the clomp, clomp of familiar feet - better get while the gettin' is good. She'll never know!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, do tell. We would love even more details. Couldn't you have posted some pictures of that underwear drawer?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. We won't tell her you were here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! Ah, the angst of living with perfect strangers...

    ReplyDelete