Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Posts

As I look back on a year of blogging, I picked out my top 10 favorite posts. If you haven't been with me since the beginning, maybe you might like a peek into the archives.


A Recipe For Fun - Easter weekend 2009

17-Year-Old Object Lesson Faith lessons from Erica's birth

Superior Rest - Meditative

Mysteries of Life - Just for fun

When Worlds Collide - Anniversary thoughts

Learning About Love - Meditative

Answered Prayers - Meditative

A Love Worth Waiting For - About Andrew's engagement

While I realize none of these are Pulitzer Prize material, these are my favorites. Perhaps another post that's not listed struck your fancy. Anyone else care to chime in, what post of mine did you enjoy more than others? Not that I'm fishing for compliments, but it's fun to hear what other people think.

3 comments:

  1. Actually...the one thing I take away every time I visit, is the awesome picture of your family at the top of your blog. You all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the personal life stories (autobiographical and faith lessons about Erica's birth). The engagement story gives me tears because that is a hurting spot in my and my husband's hearts. It is a lovely story, don't get me wrong. I love it! But it hurts Tom and I to know that 2 of our eldest haven't been walking closely to God; though their commitments were like Andrews years ago. Now I wonder if they will even marry a Christian. The bar has been lowered enough for us to extend serious grace and just love them. Period.

    I will look through your posts and come up with a few which are jewels to me this week. Love ya, sister. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I'm back again. Miss me?
    I like the birth stories. Anna's, Lani's, Amy's, and about Erica's. Ok, the midwife in me makes me like them. Problem is, don't ask me later about them, cuz I can't remember details well.
    I would write birth stories, but I would have to get out my journals, cuz I can't remember all the great details you seem to.

    ReplyDelete