Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Friends

Last weekend: Wanted to take the girls camping or hiking or both. Rained so we didn't go.

Today: Wanted to go camping or hiking or both. Drats! Rained again early this morning so everything is wet. Gloomy skies, cool weather.

Tempted to put raincoats and rubber boots on everyone and go anyway. Summer in Northern Wisconsin doesn't last long enough. I'm not ready for cold weather yet.


I need something to cheer me up.
Thought this would do the trick.

Cheerful, loyal, patient, affectionate...
I'm feeling better already.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry that the weather is too bad to enjoy the last days of summer. It's been raining in Germany since August! UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't quit raining here either! I think we lost summer already. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reach out to my pets for comfort too. Your dog is beautiful! I also have a minky black kitty that looks almost identical to yours. Thank you also for the insightful comment on my post. It's hard to know sometimes what readers really think. My life behind the business has a lot more depth and complexity than I am able to share on the blog. If I ever decide to write seriously about my life and faith journey in a separate blog, I will share it with you first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could switch weather!!!!
    Please give us some rain and we will send you some 100+ degree heat!! PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to Missouri to camp. It's been sunny and hot since April! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your pets! They all look so sweet! Give them hugs for me - I really miss having a dog.

    ReplyDelete