Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Mugs - Smiles


In the spirit of this week's
Monday Mug's theme of Smiles
I present:

Smiler #1 - Lani


Smiler #2
Amy five years ago


Smiler #3 - Anna
(taken by Erica)


Smiler #4 - Erica


Smiler #5 - Kiah
Christina took this three years ago


 Smiler #6 - Andrew
That's my boy!


Smiler - #7 - Christina


Smiler #8 - Jessie


"A smile is a language that
 even a baby understands."
(Source unknown)

To view more smiles, trot over to Oswald Cuties
Next week's theme is Winter Wonderland

9 comments:

  1. And not one of them smirking or crossing their eyes! I loved that you included your dog in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I also grew up in CA so we have that in common. You have a beautiful family! I love how you say in your profile that you are the only one who knows how to use a broom. :) I am your newest follower.

    kelly (aka meow spoken here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls with beautiful smiles! Thanks for visiting me...I'm your newest follower! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful smilers! I love the quote at the end too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that picture with the cows.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just one bunch of beautiful smilers! I love Amy's Pippy Longstocking look!
    And my kids are not always willing photoshoot participants!! There is usually one that requires some bribery! Daisy was the troublesome one on the santa hat day! She did stay on the chair but she would not hold still! I finally figured out a little game where I would tell her to put her hands on different parts of her body (like simon says). She would say "NO!" to everything I said but she thought it was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great smiles. I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one of Amy - in front of our house! :)

    ReplyDelete