Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Mugs- Look Down

 


Initially I was stumped with this week's "Looking Down" category, then found quite a few. Sorry for the overload but I narrowed 33 pictures down to 12 that I've titled - 

"The Spirit of Childhood."

You know how kids have imaginations
And see things
the rest of us miss
How they stop
to smell more roses than we do
And are fascinated
with little things
I love to catch them
When they're lost in wonder
Childhood is a precious treasure
And is fast used up



The days pass quickly,
like leaves falling from a tree.
Here's to giving our children happy childhoods. 

Be sure to visit other Monday Mugs at Oswald Cuties.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post. What a wonderful way to express the theme and the words are so so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool! They look really great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that! Those are such great pictures! I can't believe you found 33!
    Thanks for linking up!!
    The Linky I was using on my blog cancelled my subscription this morning because I didn't want to pay their new yearly fee. I added a new linky AND your link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I have to remind myself daily that childhood passes too quickly and that I should cherish it.

    Okay, was your daughter barefoot in snowy water? She must be super tough. It made me cold just looking at her! :-)

    On a different note, I saw a family of five kids on the game show "Minute to Win It" and thought to myself that the Vik kids could totally do that!!

    ReplyDelete