Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Mugs - Whatever We Want


Today's almost over so I'm hoping to get this posted while it's still Monday. Heather said we could post whatever we wanted so I'm posting pictures from a recent youth group sledding trip Christina, Erica, and Anna went on.  

If you were around last winter, you may remember Erica's famous 2010 wipe-out picture.


She valiantly tried to top last year's picture.  


Yay Christina!
Think he looks like he's in a snow globe.


"Wait! Take a picture of me tackling Tina."


Hah! Payback for picking on her 
siblings when they were young.
 
  
Oops. It backfired.


Reinforcements
 

  That'll teach her


Decided to pick on someone else

Sledding is exhausting


"Even when it's cold outside 
our memories keep us warm."
--anonymous--

To see other Monday Mugs 
click over to Oswald Cuties.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought last year's wipeout pic couldn't be beat. Those are such great shots!
    Just seeing them wrestle in the snow makes me COLD!!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! Your kids always look like they are having so much fun together!

    (In the cases where I was photographed tackling my sister, it wasn't just for show, ha!)

    Thank you for your thoughtful comment on my (venting) post. I felt badly writing some of it, knowing that sometimes people simply don't know what to do. But she had heard me speak clearly to my husband, and heard him respond verbally back to me... so it should have given her confidence to at least *try* to speak back to me. I was just dumbfounded that she literally excluded me from being in the same room when she gave the results about our son's vision.

    So frustrating. And reminds me to make more of an effort with others.

    (You are right on in comparing it to a foreign language - and I bet they appreciate it just as much when you make the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pics! I have snow envy! (we're having an early spring - 67 here today!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome! Love the wipeouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pictures! Your family always has such a good time together, makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete