Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Mugs


I haven't done a Monday Mugs post for awhile now but this week's assignment is "Just one picture from last week."  Just one picture. I can do that. So without further ado, I present just one picture from last week. 


You might rightfully ask what this is. That, my friends, is a Tree Quilt, a project Anna did with a few classmates in her Earth Art class. I never would have thought to do that but I'm not artistic. I think it's cool but it seems like a lot of work just to have to leave it hanging it there.

You can check out other Monday Mugs at Oswald Cuties.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can honestly say I've never seen a tree quilt. And I live in Durango...tree huggers everywhere! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a tree quilt, much less seen one! It is gorgeous! But doesn't it sag and wither away in the rain and snow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool that they did that. Much nicer than walking through a spider web between two trees ;)

    ReplyDelete