Thursday, January 5, 2012

DIY - Marshmallow Shooter

Great idea I found on Pinterest for the snipers in your house. Safer than BB guns. Funner than spitwads. Cleaner than paint ball.


A full tutorial can be found by clicking here

I made this for a white elephant gift exchange last month and it quickly became a coveted item. After seeing how well it was received, I restocked and made two more. It's best to make these in quantities of two so as to better facilitate duels. 

The tutorial said she made hers for $2.50. Maybe PVC pipe costs more this far north, but mine cost $4.50. But still well worth it.


I'm cleaning the icky-sticky price tags off.
(only necessary if you're OCD)


Armed and Dangerous

Extremely easy to make and seriously fun. I promise. 

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great way to entertain my family and I plan to copy you guys! Cute picture of the girls too:)

    ReplyDelete