Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Up, Up, and Away

Lani

The camp where Andrew and Rachel work has a deluxe trampoline system. Flying through the air is not my kind of thing but kids love it. 

I'm not that daring. Daring for me is ordering something besides a Chicken Burrito at Taco Bell.

Andrew puts Rachel's cousin in the harness.

 Rachel's other cousin working up the nerve. 


Still not too sure.


She likes it.


Amy's turn



 Amy is part monkey


Rachel's still young enough to do this. 


She says the harness hurts 
more now that she's older.

For years the kids have asked for a trampoline. For years we have refused. They make me nervous! They can use other people's trampolines but I don't want one in our yard. Besides, if we had one, they'd soon get tired of it and it wouldn't be a treat any more. 

In the meantime, camp's trampoline is a lot of fun. Or so I'm told. (I wouldn't know from personal experience, but I'm more than willing to take their word for it.)

Erica
 Thanks Andrew and Rachel for this vertigo inducing fun. 

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are so great!!! I am glade you stopped by to visit my Blog. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I'll admit that I TRIED one of these before and I couldn't even flip over! By the time I was brave enough to actually attempt it, my big butt refused to go over the top of my head. But I'm sure I looked funny trying ;)

    Glad the kiddos had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls love doing this! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete