Thursday, October 1, 2009

Four Things that make me Smile!! by Erica

An average person smiles anywhere from a hundred and thirty to a hundred and fifty times a day!! I'd like to share a couple things that make me smile.

Number One

Every morning I'm told (ahem..yelled at) by this wonderfully cute fifty-year-old to get my "tu-kus", as she calls it, out of bed. Once awake, I appreciate my mother enough to smile about it.

Number Two

All the crazy and wonderful people I have met and had a blast with.










Number Three

Creating morbid murder mysteries with my friend with condiments thoughtfully provided by Dairy Queen.





Number Four


And finally, the most adorable baby I know, (Shyanne Struckman) who not only knows who I am, calls me "Air-ka", and gives me a kiss every time I see her, but she loves to jump on the trampoline and say "bouncy, bouncy, bouncy!!"

Well I've smiled four times thus far, only a hundred and forty-five to go!

What makes you smile??

4 comments:

  1. Cute. Love the "tukus" part. I guess your mom is glad she doesn't use some other word, as your post could be quite embarrassing!

    My husband uses interesting names for stuff: fingers her calls "digg its". If it's digital, he says it's "digg it al". "Klem ka diddle hoppers" are boots of course; who wouldn't know that? He tells the kids to get their "big baloompas" out here. His sayings keep us in humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 4 things that make me smile EVERY day:
    Lily
    Ashton
    Bailey
    Daisy

    My face hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiles are contagious. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete