Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tag - You're It

I was tagged by Shana at Blaze and Crochet.
Here goes:

A - Age: 50

B - Bed size: queen

C - Chore you hate: dusting

D - Dog's name: Jessie and Tucker

E - Essential start your day item: My dog Tucker laying his head on my side of the bed, looking at me with his sad eyes, pleading with me to get up and feed him.



F - Favorite color: blue

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'4"

I - I am: a night owl

J - Job: Domestic Engineer

K - Kids: One son, six daughters

L - Living arrangements: Big old house with hubby and four youngest daughters

M - Mom's name: Pat

N - Nicknames: The Law

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Back surgery 17 years ago, stayed with Kiah when she was hospitalized after I hit a UPS truck (long story) and with Lani for Failure to Thrive (her not me) when she was six weeks old.

P - Pet Peeve: My kids leaving things laying wherever they last used them

Q - Quote from a movie: "The brave may not live forever. The cautious never live at all." Mia's father in The Princess Diaries

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: two younger sisters, one younger brother

T - Time you wake up: 8:45 am

U- Underwear: sensible

V - Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts

W - Ways you run late: misjudge how long it takes to get ready

X - X-rays you've had: knee (car accident), back, foot, shoulder (tripped over a baby gate in the middle of the night)

Y - Yummy food you make: Dipped Mint Oreos, Molasses Cookies, Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Oatmeal Cake

Z - Zoo favorite: otters, monkeys, penguins

I tag:

Lauren at Courageously Brave

Margie at Dustbunnies and Divas

Nati at I Will Praise Him

Pam at Life As Pam

If you want to play along, copy the ABC categories, delete my answers, insert your own, and tag someone else.

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the tag! i know what my post will be tomorrow!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. Thanks for getting me 'out of class'. Wish I could out of today too! Maybe I could write myself a "midwife's slip". lol.

    Looks like lots of our answers are similar...except you get to sleep in and I don't! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to learn about each other.

    I just love the beautiful browns in this blog, it's so earthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really was fun. I meant to comment earlier but then forgot. Sorry :-)

    Absolutely LOVE Tuckers little dog face

    ReplyDelete