Friday, April 16, 2010

Double Trouble

Sometimes the little things in life bring the most pleasure.

When our daughters requested a cat last summer, Keith and I resisted, thinking of hassle and expense. We agreed to one cat and reluctantly ended up with two.

We thoroughly enjoy Chubby and Stubby. They have two speeds: sleeping and playing. They can often be heard in the late night and early morning running, jumping, wrestling, and getting into things.

Though it might seem silly to be thankful for a cat, I often thank God for our cats because I enjoy them so much. Good thing I'm easily entertained.

7 comments:

  1. Yep, play and sleep, that's what cats do. Oh the life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful kitties!! I love cats and wish we could have them in the house but we can't. I do have 2 outside cats who are beautiful and they are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. And I thought you were a doggie person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanking God for His creation is a great form of worship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how I wish we could have cats! Darn allergies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, looking forward to finally getting to meet them in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to send this to my husband! I brought two cats to our marriage he's been trying to get rid of for the past five years, one a beautiful black cat like both of yours. :-)

    Okay, I have a completely off-topic question for you. What were some things you all did to help your children transition to a new move? Our almost 4 year old has been acting out a bit lately, and I think he's picking up on all of the stress in our lives surrounding our upcoming reappointment.

    ReplyDelete