Saturday, April 24, 2010

Erica's 18th Birthday

I am so proud of myself. We finally celebrated Erica's birthday on her birthday. What a novel concept. That rarely happens in our house.

We had 15 friends over for dinner, did a Digital Scavenger Hunt, then played volleyball and Dutch Blitz. We're moving slow today, but the house is clean and there are leftovers for dinner tonight. Click here if you'd like to read a devotional I wrote about when Erica was born.

I made a 4 minute video. Not her first choice of music but I liked the words.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day, it sounds like fun! But I don't know what Dutch Blitz is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Erica!
    I loved the music!
    And the photos! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Erica. May God richly bless you as you look to Him fully and seek Him intentionally. May you soar for Him, so that whatever hard things come your way, you will still be found praising your Lord and Savior. May this year bring much joy to you and to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome!! Our boys birthdays fall during Annual Conference weekend for the MO Methodist Church, so actually celebrating on the day will always be a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Erica! Sounds like she had a great party.

    ReplyDelete