Friday, July 9, 2010

Then and Now

Happy Anniversary to us!

Seems just last month we celebrated our 25th. Now another year has rolled around. Christina blessed us with a gift certificate to Keith's favorite restaurant so we had a nice evening out. Anniversaries are fun except for the unavoidable fact that they mean we're getting older.

If you have any interest in viewing the archives, you can read what I wrote last year in honor of our 25th anniversary:

Peek Into the Past
First Date
Popping the Question
When Worlds Collide

July 1984


26 years later - July 2010


6 comments:

  1. Awwww... Look at you two love birds!!!

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to be able to log memories, isn't it?

    I take it you are back from your trip?


    Blessings,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! I love the flashback picture! Too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! You look just the same!
    Yes, I did find my geometry books! They were farther back on the shelf that we looked at several times. Weird. Thanks for thinking of me. I even saved a few chips for cookies! I am getting ready to go to a CM conference in Minnesota with a friend. I wonder if your place is on the way. My town is straight east from Windom MN. Does that sound like on the way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I looked at a map. It is about 6 extra hours to stop by your place. Since we're already driving 10-12, and it's my friends car, I better not ask! One day I would still like to see ya'll. Maybe if God allows, we could work it out before school...but we'll have to wait on Him! That would be fun. Take care, sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Congratulations! Your daughter is very thoughtful. I was with my parents on their anniversary, was completely oblivious, and let my dad buy me groceries at Wal-Mart. I'm such a blessing! :-)

    ReplyDelete