Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Count Your Blessings

 The Place:  
Thanksgiving Dinner
The Question: 
Besides family, what are you thankful for this year?
The Answers:
Keith:
For our church

 Angie:
For Village Creek Bible Camp. It has been a 
good place for my son to finish growing up.
That Christina dyed her hair back to blonde
That Christina and Kiah moved back home.

 Christina:
Travel and College Graduation

 Andrew:
For getting married and 
That his family came down for Thanksgiving
Rachel:
That our Thanksgiving meal didn't burn and things turned out

 Kiah:
For grace through a hard year
And her job at North Coast Coffee

 Erica:
For God's direction and provision.
She enjoys her college program

 Anna:
For moving to Wisconsin
Lani:
For having Thanksgiving with Andrew & Rachel

 Amy:
For our dog Tucker
I'm also thankful for:
Taco Bell Chicken Burritos
Netflix
Thermal Underwear
Smart Wool Socks
Nachos
Indoor Plumbing
Shutterfly

"Count Your Blessings
Name them one by one.
Count your many blessings
See what God has done."

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that! I have been thankful, time and time again, for my blog friends who have held up my arms these past few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the meal didn't burn one. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I wish I would have remember what even the 4 of us said :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget to write down what my kids are thankful for. I really need to get with the program. I don't think it's too late. I'll ask them tomorrow and make sure I get a record of it!

    ReplyDelete