Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Our life is full of changes
Christina has had light brown hair, blonde, brown, and black hair.
Her latest reinvention is...
Red
 Andrew's hair length has been all over the spectrum.

His current length is...

acceptable.

Not to be outdone, Kiah has had light brown hair,
red, brown, and black.

She currently has...
purple streaks with bleach highlights.


While we're on the subject of changing hair color
the gray and brown in Keith's beard is about even
(Sorry, sweetie, I couldn't resist)

3 comments:

  1. Angie--
    You crack me up. I've always thought you had a colorful family:)
    Have a great day!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, but I got to say the pepper gray look Dad has got going is pretty good, very pierce brosnen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. You're a hoot!

    Nice seeing photos of your family, including the man with his "crown of splendor."

    ReplyDelete