Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break

Usually, spring break for me (Erica) involves school, school, sleeping and a little more school, so this spring was a nice break from tradition. I went down to Iowa via Minneapolis via Fridley via Sherburn via Adrian and spent a week back in my old stomping grounds (what does that even mean?)


These are some of my highly highlighted favorite moments ...I loved seeing my babies, the Struckmans! Thankfully no one had changed and Shyanne and Sawyer remembered my name! Fun times on that trampoline, thanks girls!

My little sisters and I attended our homeschool group's Girls Spring Tea Party. Anything involving dressing up and having a party is sure to be fun and we had a blast! I loved seeing everyone. Just like old times.

I also had the tough responsibility of meeting Kiah's boyfriend Mark (far right). We're very protective of Kiah and thankfully he measures up.

We ate with our Grandma and Aunt Karen at the good ol' B & L Cafe. It was nice to not have to look at the menu and know exactly what my favorites were!


Andrew is Smitten!! Another fun part was spending time with Andrew and his girlfriend Rachel. Now we're just as protective of Andrew so its a good thing he found a really sweet girl! They are pretty much inseparable and Andrew almost rear-ended a car because he was gazing (not JUST looking, no the boy was GAZING) at Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment