Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oddly Enough

Casey of Life Happens After Java is the seventh person to publicly follow my blog and I couldn't resist the urge to comment.

You see, I have this thing for odd numbers. Out of our nine family members, I'm the only one with all odd numbers in their birthdate: 9-11-59.

Prime numbers are even better. They're introverts at heart and aren't out to impress anyone. They're at peace with themselves and don't mind being alone.

7 is my favorite prime number. I graduated from high school way back in '77. Keith and I got married on the seventh day of the seventh month and we have seven children. I am 49 years old which is seven times seven. How cool is that?

My friend Mary calls me her odd friend, which I take as a compliment.

Casey is a good friend of my good friend. She's a good mother to her five children and wears an amazing number of hats. Besides her blog, she writes Between Reveille and Taps about her husband who is a military chaplain in Iraq. I admire her for holding up so well while he is away.

Welcome aboard, Casey. Blessings on your family, ministry, and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment