Saturday, May 30, 2009

Problem Solved


My fun-loving son, Andrew, has an amazing mind. I don't know of anyone else who can write the things he does. If you need a good laugh and can tolerate a long crazy tongue-in-cheek essay/article/rambling thoughts, click on the following link. If you get tired of reading, go to the last paragraph for the surprise ending.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15959368/Problem-Solved-by-Andrew-Vik

Disclaimer: This letter is posted on a third party website. This is the only document we have posted. The related document links on the side have nothing to do with Andrew's document. Enter those links at your own risk. They may be just fine, but I haven't looked at them so couldn't vouch for their safety. Andrew's letter if fine. Strange, but fine.

1 comment:

  1. Angie--I never realized the trauma you've endured raising Andrew. I'm sure he'll recover from TMBS--most of us do:) I will be writing an article that will link to your site and on to Andrew's. Very cute...although his grammar certainly detracts from his beauty...I see now it is just a ruse, but really maybe something could be done!?!

    ReplyDelete