Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bad Blogger


I'm bad because I haven't posted anything since Monday.

I'm bad because this week I ran over the camp director's son's bike at the camp where Andrew, Rachel, and Erica work.

I'm bad because I didn't know I ran over the bike. Just drove away like a heartless hit and run driver.

I'm bad because since I didn't know I ran over the bike, I didn't take a picture and by extension don't have a picture for this post, so used one of hubby. If he had a Facebook account, I'd sneak this on as his profile picture. See, I told you I'm bad.

I'm bad because two good friends are visiting from where I used to live, and as much as I like to blog, I like being with friends in real life better. You'll have to do without me for a few days.

So that's all for this weekend edition. Take care and God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, you bad bad blogger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been bad this week too! Sometimes you just gotta take a break. I think our priorities are probably in proper order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet there's a million other things that makes you a really, truly good person in this world!

    ReplyDelete