Monday, December 19, 2011

What Next?

You may remember my husband used to be a Wii little man


The good news is he no longer spends countless hours playing Wii golf. 

The bad news is he's now addicted to Angry Birds. I suppose one shouldn't knock it until they've tried it but anything with the word, "angry" in the title doesn't sound relaxing.



(Angry Birds is a video game that Apple's app store has sold over 12 millions copies of)

We got a good laugh out of this picture Christina found. 

7 comments:

  1. PS- That was me Kim at Pair Slices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 15 year old loves angry birds too. You should have the kids give you guys a wii fit. It's so fun and that's how I exercise in the winter.

    Isn't it funny watching our husbands play these games? Mine plays mario cart wii with the kids. He thinks it's real. I say, "That's not real, Tom." and he says, "Yes it is."

    Maybe Keith is pretending the birds are his congregation and he's taking out his aggression on them, innocently of course. Worse, maybe the birds are you all! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa is bringing two stuffed angry bird heads that we can use for pillow fights. I loved Christina's find...so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cracking up at the photos! The first one and the second!

    Heavens, someone get that man some Legos! :)

    ReplyDelete