Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Problem, Three Solutions


I am always learning something from my friend, Lori Poppinga, over at Life, Love, and Laughter in a Large Family She is perky and quirky and I've never met anyone like her (which I had to explain to her was a compliment).

We've had lots of fun and among other things are blogging buddies. She even lets me invite myself over to her house for waffles for breakfast from time to time. This has gotten trickier since I moved eight hours away but I managed to eat waffles twice with her this summer. She has this cool waffle flipping machine like hotels that serve free breakfasts have that I try not to covet.

Anyway, I enjoy her writing and wanted to share a blog post of hers. She explores three mothers' responses to a pressing problem. Please hop over to her blog to read One Problem - Three Moms, Three Solutions. Tell her that her favorite Wisconsinite sent you.

1 comment: