Saturday, October 30, 2010

Free Shutterfly Christmas Cards

 50 Free Holiday Cards for Bloggers. Wahoo!!

I discovered Shutterfly.com in 2003 and it was love at first sight.

Shutterfly is a wonderful, photo developing service. Ever tried to develop pictures at Wal-Mart? Maybe you had to wait while someone developed a bazillion pictures or someone waited for you. The beauty of Shutterfly is pictures can edited and ordered from the comfort of home and the pictures are mailed right to you.

Shutterfly sells all things picture related. I've ordered prints, calendars, Digital Photo Albums, mugs, magnets, cards, etc. They have all kinds of fun, quality products. I've certainly done my share to keep this company in business. I can't say enough good things about them.

Up for your consideration today is their Christmas cards. These turn out really nice. I've ordered some for the last few years and love the quality.

This year I discovered their Holiday Story Cards. They offer a number of cute front covers. Then the inside allows for more pictures and places to write captions. (To the right is one example of an inside) You could even have your Christmas letter written inside. To make sending Christmas cards easier, they also sell holiday address labels.

Here are some favorites:

   


 This last one would be good for a family with lots of children. Change the months to kid's names.


Best of all, Shutterfly has a great offer for Bloggers. Post about their Holiday greeting cards and they'll give you 50 free cards. I have no idea how long this offer is good for, so if you're remotely interested you should jump on it. To check it out, click here.


1 comment:

  1. How cool! We tend to be SnapFish people. They are very similar. Unfortunately, I have pledged to do nothing Christmas related until at least December 1st, so I cannot take advantage of this. I should have read your blog earlier this morning!! :-)

    ReplyDelete