Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Mugs - Pink

 Yes, folks, Angie once again sneaks in under the wire. I don't even have the excuse that I couldn't find pictures, because if there's one thing we do have around this house, it's PINK.
  
From the Archives circa 2007
Omaha Zoo Trip
(Erica didn't get the memo that 
girls were supposed to wear pink) 
2009
2010


They're wearing pink, I promise.

To view more Pink Monday Mugs photos,
click over to Oswald Cuties

 Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Do you struggle with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU!

Mondays are hard! 
Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

7 comments:

  1. I love your pink pics!! So cool that you get to be surrounded by pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Pink!
    I love the first family shot. Oops, Erica! LOL
    Thanks for linking up! 11:55 pm! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love looking at Pics of your family. You guys look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's this wonderful thing that happens when I start to scroll down the page here. I find that my smile grows. Seriously, I'm sitting here smiling right now. Your family looks like people whom I would love to spend time with. And I know that things are sometimes "messy" and "muddy" but if I could jump into the pictures I would. And I'd bring my kids too. Thanks for the awesome comments on my posts; you have become a wonderful, supportive friend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I'd say brilliant...but it's good to keep one's friends humble! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! It is funny because the zoo I was talking about in my post is the Omaha Zoo and that is your first picture! I hope you had a great trip. I love all the pink too bad you daughter didn't get the memo :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim,
    We had a great time at the Omaha Zoo, except for it being super hot that day. We like to call it the Oma-HOT zoo. Actually Erica did get the memo. She flat-out refused. When we're in big busy places like that it's easier to keep track of everyone if they're wearing the same color. Erica figured they weren't little kids anymore and no longer needed matching shirts. Perhaps she was right, but matching bambinos makes cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete