Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How Young Girls Amuse Themselves at a Wedding


 Our family went to a beautiful fall wedding last Saturday. Keith performed the wedding,Christina and Erica helped take pictures, and I helped in the kitchen. 

At the end of the day, when all the dust had settled, we found these pictures on the camera. Thus this photo tribute to how young girls amuse themselves at a wedding:

 Pass out programs

 Play with little kids
 Make faces
 Take pictures of themselves
 Take pictures of shoes
 And shoe shadows
 Run through the woods like fairies
 Jump for joy
 Have a fantabulous time.
I suspect they had more fun than the adults

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful fall day it was! And awesome pics! Really looks like they had a load of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I love the shoe and shoe shadow pics. That last one looks like the girl is levitating in the air! Oh the free spirit of childhood! May we adults watch and learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say something funny. As I write my comments, your husband's face watches me on the right side. I am writing in fear and trembling! It is very intimidating! Can you move his picture down, and put a cute puppy in it's place? lol!!! Keep the description about the puppy being 'head of the family' though!
    Have a joyful day, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,
    That is too funny. He's a nice guy most of the time and enjoys a good laugh. I'll look into the cute puppy picture suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these pictures. The shoe shadow was so neat. Yeah, i think the younger ones have more fun lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kids always have more fun than the adults! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They certainly know how to entertain themselves! That is so great! I really love the shoe shadows!

    ReplyDelete