Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Mugs - Favorite Foods

This week Heather asked Monday Mugs participants to share their favorite foods.

Sigh! My pictures are on my laptop that expired two weeks ago with no warning.

Never mind that Keith suggested months ago that I backup files on an external hard drive.

Never mind that I finally backed up files but never checked to see that they actually transferred, so when I checked the external hard drive this week, you guessed it. Nothing. Zilch, Nada.

Never mind that I should be doing laundry or cleaning the house. I'm sure you'd much rather know my favorite foods.

But being resourceful and sometimes OCD, I scrounged around and found a few pictures.


The first picture is Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Pie, a recipe we got from a church friend. Yum, scrum. Never mind the high calories. Food eaten on birthdays and special occasions have only half the calories.
Next is Margie's recipe from Dustbunnies and Divas. Allow me to introduce Peanut Butter Pie. Oh. My. Goodness. At first glance, Peanut Butter Pie might not sound appealing, but this is seriously good. And not fattening either if eaten on yours or another family member's birthday.



On a healthier note is Homemade Granola. Looks good, smells good, tastes good. And since it's a breakfast food, you don't have to worry about calories.

Other miscellaneous favorites are:

* Root Beer * Root Beer barrels
* Taco Bell chicken Burritos
* Hot apple cider
* Homemade apple butter

* Waffles
* Stash Peppermint Tea
* Blu
eberry Muffin Tops Cereal
* Lemon Meringue pie
* Dipped Oreos
* Mexican Food
* Taco John Super Potato Ole's
* Nature's Path Millet Rice Flakes
* Chicken and Dumplings
* Knudsen Strawberry Spritzers

Oh wait, you said,"Enough, enough all ready."

Sorry, I got carried away.

To see more Monday Mugs, hop over to Oswald Cuties.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, so now I'm totally craving all those things! When are you coming over to make them for me? Never mind that it's like a 9 hour flight and all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah! You know what I like! DESSERT!!!
    Mint Chocolate chip and oreos are two of my faves!! You should really share your homemade granola recipe!
    Such bad news that your back-up hard drive failed! I'm so sorry!
    Thanks so much for playing along today. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm....mint chocolate pie. I think I may have to make some shakes tonight from the homemade ice cream I made for Jerome's birthday. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your pictures. If that happened to me I'd probably have to eat the entire mint chocolate pie! I've never had that before but now I must have it!!!!
    Thanks for being so wonderful Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicken and dumplings is my favorite meal ever... :) Thanks for commenting on my blog Mrs. Vik! I remember lots of good times with you guys so long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!! That mint cake looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete