Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Mugs - Two Year Olds


Easiest blog post ever. Heather's Monday Mugs theme this week is 2-year-olds. My kids were all at one time two years old, though they now range in age from 12 to 25. Except for Anna, their hair all used to be a very light brown (couple shades away from blonde) but now they all, except Lani, have dark brown hair. (Unless it's dyed, but that's a vent for another post.)

 

 Christina - 1987
Busy, Active, Bossy, Eager


Andrew - 1989
Clingy, Chatty, Active, Fascinated with Garbage Trucks 


Kiah - 1991
Mellow, Easy baby, Cuddly, Potty-trained at 18 months 


Erica - 1995
 (couldn't find a 2 year picture so she's actually 3 here)
Always moving, Determined, Houdini, Pretty eyes


Anna - 1996
Easiest baby ever, Gentle, Sweet 


Amy - 1998
Friendly, Bubbly, Bouncy, Always smiling 


Lani - (2001- she's actually 3)
Fun, Matter-of-Fact, Amy's Shadow and Partner in Crime 

Head over to Oswald Cuties to check out more cute two year olds.

13 comments:

  1. I like the fact that you said a little something about your child, along with the picture. Beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Yes, adding the descriptions of each one makes this post so special! Now I am getting to more about each of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! I love how you shared their personality traits at that age. I only have two and really don't remember of hand. You are such a good Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so fun to see mini versions of your kids! They are all so adorable! I loved/love my 2 year old's stages. I got a little misty eyed remember my little babes that are growin up so fast!
    BTW, the scrapbook pages are templates that I just had to pop pictures in to! EASY!! No creativity required (I don't have much of that).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh soooooo cute!!!! You're kids have always been goodlooking I think!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a nice collection of two yr. olds! lol!
    So you collect reading glasses? Wow. That's original. I have a few old ones, but not wacky. You should wear them and take pictures for a photo post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww... I bet when you pulled those out, memories came flooding in.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. You are such a sweet lady and I wanted to tell you so.

    :)

    Janet

    www.homeward4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so touching. I've been used to seeing them as big people, which is nice...but the captions that you put under each child's picture are heart melting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...what a bunch of punkins! Not knowing them as babies, these photos are just too precious to me.

    I guess I shouldn't tell you about my consideration of hair dye soon, should I? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the age of two! Their personality really starts to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photos!
    I will try to visit Bayfield to see the daffodils.Daffodils are my favorite flower and they were our wedding flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my good gravy! I kept scrolling down... one cutie after the other and then I had to go back up and count them! haha! Wow! What a beautiful, beautiful family you have! :)

    ReplyDelete