Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today is the big day. As of 2 p.m. mountain time Keith and I will have been married 25 years.

Keith is a good man and a good father and I'm thankful for all we've learned through our ups and downs over the years. I'm also tickled that our anniversary falls on such a wonderfully odd date - 7/7/09. Life is good.

In honor of this occasion I made a four minute slideshow. If you click the box in the bottom right corner with the four arrows, the slideshow goes screensize.

Thanks for being a part of our lives.

Celebrating 25 Years on PhotoPeach

2 comments:

  1. Love your slideshow!! We just had our 9 year wedding anniversary and September will be 15 years that we have been together. That is almost half of my life! I love to read your blog and thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my page!! I love new people reading my blog!! I can't believe you have seven children!! That is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete