Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop - Week #3 - Three Things You Didn't Know About Me

Anyways, this week's Blog Hop assignment is to share three things about me that people might not know.

***1. I was born in Spain. My Father was in the Air Force so I lived my first two years on an air base near Madrid in Torrejon de Ardoz, Spain.

I have often speculated if living in a significantly different time zone from where I was born has anything to do with me being late so much. Keith says, "Nice try."



2. When I graduated from high school I wanted to be a park ranger.




3. I love Peanut Butter on waffles. Best is homemade peanut butter on waffles. Better yet homemade syrup with homemade peanut butter on waffles made from scratch using half whole wheat and half white flour, cooked in one of those nifty waffle flipping machines you see at hotels or in my friend Lori's kitchen.

***
MckLinky Blog Hop

12 comments:

  1. It's really cool, that you have lived in Spain. I'm from Estonia, but living in Spain now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try PB on waffles, I bet my kids would love that...creamy or crunchy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried PB on waffles but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a park ranger would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom,
    I never knew you wanted to be a Park Ranger. Maybe that's why you like camping so much and make us go on long hikes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Visiting from the blog hop! I am trying to visit at least 50 blogs from the blog hop and say "HI" to all of them. I decided to visit 25 blogs before my blog link and 25 blogs after my blog link.
    Nice to find ya!
    Heather

    ps: I thought my family were the only ones who liked pnut butter and syrup on pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Born in Spain? Very cool!

    Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
    browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

    and Comfort Joy Designs
    comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

    Deborah

    P.S.
    You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never had peanut butter on a waffle, but it sounds delicious! I will have to try that real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never had PB waffles either! Sounds like it's worth a try! :) You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angie, I am so glad you found me through the blog hop! I LOOOOOVE your blog!

    I was born in Weisbaden, Germany - my daddy was in the Air Force, too! And I homeschool, and we love PB on our waffles and pancakes! Too funny!

    Your family is beautiful. I would love to have more babies, but I don't think hubby is so willing. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Haha, yes Hubby knows about the Dinosaur picture!

    ReplyDelete