Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Mugs - Andrew's Wedding


Heather at Oswald Cuties hosts Monday Mugs every week and this week's theme is Purple. I drew a blank thinking of pictures with purple until I remembered Andrew's wedding last May. I never really posted wedding pictures because I was and still am waiting to see pictures the photographer took. These are taken by family and friends.

Keith was honored and blessed to perform the ceremony.

Two childhood friends, a roommate, and Rachel's brother

Wedding took place at Village Creek Bible Camp in Lansing, IA

Rachel's brother holding hands with the ring bearer




Andrew & Rachel Vik

Erica

Lani


He who finds a wife finds a good thing. -- Proverbs 18:22

10 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty purple pictures! Love the color scheme for the wedding! Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a wonderful wedding! And so awesome that Keith got to perform the wedding.

    I remember how special it felt when my host dad in the US performed a ceremony for me and Hubby while on our honeymoon. (He's a nazarene preacher)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Purple!! What a beautiful wedding! I love the lillies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get more product about your health and your body medical here...

    http://mh2m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful! I like the hands pic.

    Thank you for the encouragement. I really need it right now. I believe we are at the end of our latest trial. I hope anyway. I'm at the point of feeling week (in my mind) but still strong spiritually. I don't know if that makes sence. I have to fight discouragement everyday.

    Love,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple and green! And the flowers are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie, those are beautiful! I loved the candle decorations. What did you put in them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara, I didn't help with any of the decorations so I don't know what's in the candle. Rachel and her Mom decorated. It was supposed to be a unity candle but there was a breeze that day and we couldn't get the individual candles to light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Angie these are just lovely! I ♥ the holding hands shot - SO SWEET! The kids (oops) young adults look fabulous and of course, oh so happy!

    ReplyDelete