Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Mugs - Self-Portrait


What This Picture Says About Me:

1.  I like being outdoors.
2.  I love Lake Superior - I'm on a lakeshore 
     walking trail
3.  I'm sensible - 55 degrees - surely that's coat
     weather

4.  I'm practical - Bought coat at Goodwill
5.  I'm always cold and never leave home without 
     a jacket unless it's over 80 degrees.
6.  Blue is my favorite color
7.  I have a fondness for denim
8. I'm slow - The rest of my girls are much farther
    down the trail.

9. I'm not a morning person as this was an
    afternoon walk.   

10. I'm nice - Note light blue jacket in my teeth 
    that I'm carrying for a daughter. I made her 
    wear it because I was cold.
11. I'm menopausal - Sudden heat surges 
    make jackets unnecessary
12. I don't always think things through before 
    I do them. I made taking the jacket off much 
    harder than it needed to be.
13. I have goofy streak evidenced by deciding to post a picture where I'm not looking all that
    intelligent.


To view other Self-Portraits visit Oswald Cuties

9 comments:

  1. I DO like you the way you are! Especially the goofy streak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I always love to read what you come up with!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite an impressive list from a single photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post and picture! That picture say quite a lot and I totally have to agree with #5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that is a VERY informative picture! You are hilarious!
    Thanks for linking up!

    Did you blog start loading slowly after you added the new winter background? I tried to add snow to my blog the other day and it made my blog really slow. I had to remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! I like everything that photo says about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love it. I am cracking up with your description.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    Actually, my pudgy little arms took those photos! That's why I was shocked they actually turned out, ha ha!

    Yeah - I'd much rather not be in the photos. Especially since my baby weight seems to have decided to become really good friends with the rest of my body. And once I chopped off my curls, I realized that short hair adds 10 pounds to a round face, LOL.

    Can't complain much though - I love just being near the little guy when he's smiling like that! Though I can't say the same for being near the horses when they're being like that!

    ReplyDelete