Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Mugs - Flowers


This week's theme is FLOWERS.
Lani at nine months, is not sure she wants the cat on her lap.


My favorite flower is the California Poppy. It's a simple
flower, grows wild in California, is pretty, cheerful, and
never fails to make me smile. My mood is improving just
looking at this picture.

Happy to be in a poppy patch


Christina took these next pictures. She likes her macro setting.



Check out Heather's blog, Oswald Cuties, for more Monday Mugs.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so here's the exciting part of blogging, and that's finding cool people like you. I used to live in the Upper Penninisula of Michigan, and I love Lake Superior and Wisconsin. Thanks for visitng my blog today. If you still want to hike the AT keep in touch, I may plan a women's section hike near my home in NC. Also, Bryson inspired the hiker in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ... wow. Those closeups are STUNNING! (And so are you, you beautiful blossom there amidst the other flowers.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That last one is amazing! I love CA poppies too! I'm in a better mood now too thinking of CA! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love poppies! They seem so whimsical and free. Love the picture of you in the poppy patch! :) The last ones are really neat!!

    ReplyDelete