Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday Mugs - Cell Phones



Heather chose this week's theme of CELL PHONE based on I Heart Faces theme of the week. I've seen different participants approach this differently. I don't have a cell phone so don't have any cell phone pictures.

My two youngest reminded me of a picture from Erica's 18th birthday party. She had a digital scavenger hunt and one of the categories was a High School Playground activity. They staged this picture and everyone is either talking or texting. Done in fun, but it's kind of sad but true.


At least once a week my family says, "Mom, you need to get a cell phone." But so far, I have resisted the siren call of cell phone technology. For other cell phone pictures visit Oswald Cuties.

6 comments:

  1. Fun picture. It would be nice if you got a cell phone...then YOU could call me!
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I could reach you when your skiing, or partying with the youth, or ice fishing with Keith...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! No cell phone. That actually sounds a-may-zing! I hate it when mine starts ringing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really neat how they did that but I have to agree it is kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ROCK for not having a cell phone. Once you get one it's like a security blanket! And now Lily is starting to ask for a phone because her friends have phones. She's 10!!!!!
    Really cool pic. Your kids are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! I like having a cell phone and some neat options but I could probably live with out it too.

    ReplyDelete