Thursday, February 4, 2010

Take a Look See

I'm so excited. Erica's photo album came in the mail yesterday and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. I want to put the whole album on here but don't want to load 100 pages, so I'm just posting a few of my favorite pages.

I made the book on Shutterfly. It is so easy to do. Choose layout, click and drag pictures, pick a background, and label pictures. The hardest part is choosing layouts and background paper because there are so many options. These pictures here don't do the book justice. The cover is nice, the pages are nice, the color is great. I could do ads for Shutterfly.

Digital scrapbooks cost less, are less messy, and take up less room than conventional scrapbooks. I still like to do regular scrapbooks but this is fun too and has its place. Especially when you're years behind and need to get a lot done fast.

I don't know how to do the really creative digital scrapbook pages some people do. I just used the templates on Shutterfly so these pages are basic.

We have to leave shortly for a volleyball game, so I'll post a few more pages tomorrow.

So without further ado:

Field trip to a Children's museum

Valentines Tea Party

Families are like fudge: mostly sweet with a few nuts

Omaha Zoo

Lake Pajoha - Inwood, IA

Camping with friends in Brandon, SD

Kayaking on Lake Superior by Washburn, WI

5 comments:

  1. Those are way, way cute! How much did that cost? (Do you mind?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie!

    The time you spent on this was WELL worth it, right??? Looks great and I'm sure it will be a cherished gift.

    ReplyDelete