Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday Mugs - Barefoot


I enjoy participating in Oswald's Cuties Monday Mugs. Heather chooses a topic and we find our favorite pictures in that category. It's easy to do and fun to see other people's fun photos. Head over to Heather's blog to view other cute pictures, or even link up yourself. The more the merrier.

This has always been a favorite photo of my youngest at nine months. They're a little hard to see in this picture but I love her little cute feet.


My kids spent a good deal of their childhood barefoot. When we lived in the country they loved to go "barefooting" as they liked to call it. This is one of my favorite pictures of my youngest four. It was a stolen moment - a beautiful day in the midst of a string of cold, gloomy Iowa spring days. One of those times when we were smart enough to stop the busy and make hay while the sun shines, so to speak.


This picture should be titled "Young Love." It was taken after Andrew and Rachel had been dating six months. They were deliriously happy to be together and took a bazillion pictures of each other, while sitting on the front steps writing I love you on the sidewalk with sidewalk chalk.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! I especially like the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your barefoot photos! Very original interpretation! I really love the first one! Very happy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post spoke to me--I love being barefoot!! And, I love the new layout of your blog--very fresh and summery.

    ReplyDelete