Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Monday Mugs - Play


Hoping no one notices that I'm doing Monday Mugs on Tuesday. Heather of Oswald Cuties hosts this weekly fun by choosing a theme and we find pictures for that category.

This weeks theme is play.

I decided to share pictures from Memorial Day. Two good friends and three of their daughters from where we used to live drove up for the weekend. We had lots of fun and the girls definitely played. We spent a nice afternoon at the beach. Then us Moms stayed up late having fun with Picnik messing with pictures.





These pictures make us miss our good friends and nice weather. Today is gloomy, rainy, 60 degrees. Vik family rules prohibit turning the heat on in June. Brr.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! That sunset is absolutely beautiful! I am jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could send you some of our heat and you could send us some of your rain! Those are such fun pictures! I love the one of the Moms on the beach and the cute girls on the dock.
    Thanks for linking up! Definitely better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would love some 60's!! Heat?? I try not to use the heat unless it is in the 40's at least. I also won't use the air until it hits 85. Gotta cut those electricity bills! It works too. But we are using it a lot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just discovered Picnik this week. I love it! It is only 55 and raining here today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should make your pictures into a postcard and sell them to the Department of Tourism. Those are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use picnik for my pics too. Beautiful photos. Thank You for the Anniversary wishes. Have a great week. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete