Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Mugs - Green


My youngest daughter kept asking today, "Mom, are you going to do Monday Mugs?" 

I said yes but wasn't sure which pictures to use so she amused herself for awhile by finding pictures in my computer files that might work.

This, believe it or not, is a picture of Erica after the Polar Bear Plunge last Saturday. I'll post more about that later. Why anyone would jump into freezing water is beyond me, but she enjoyed herself immensely. 


Lastly, a 2009 photo of "The Cahoots"  (Vikspeak
for our two youngest) with their visiting aunt.


Amy used Picnik to edit this photo. Good job, Amy.


 Heather took some sweet photos of her kiddos wearing green on Oswald Cuties. Check out her blog for other Green Monday Mugs.

6 comments:

  1. I used Picnik to edit my photos too. I gave all my kids mascara to accentuate their eyelashes. Those "Cahoots" are too cute. And I am freezing just thinking about jumping in to frozen water. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Thanks for linking up and please tell Amy thanks too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrr that sounds like a lot of freeeeeezing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do that Polar plunge thing here too. But I would NEVER even consider it. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polar Bear Plunge?? NO thanks, us Georgians aren't meant for that sort of thing lol. The pics are awesome and I love the cahoots ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. I especially love the first I would never be that brave!

    ReplyDelete