Friday, March 4, 2011

Important Retraction

In an ongoing effort to ensure this blog is error-free, so you can trust that I take no liberties with the truth, I print the following retraction. 

An "anonymous" comment from someone in the know helped me see the error of my ways. My husband Keith's birthday post led you to believe that he wore a certain colorful outfit to the prom but that simply wasn't true. 

You know how they say truth is stranger than fiction, well...

Keith went to the prom in a green 1967 Plymouth Fury in a lavender tux...


...and not this purple get-up.


Apparently the plaid polyester suit was more of an everyday church outfit.

I stand corrected.

7 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaaaa, Haaaaaa, ha,ha, oh my goodness,WOAH Nelly!, lol! Wow! Yowzers! Hipto bomb! Nifty, neat and super groovy. I can see why you fell for him. He's got some major style!!! So Angie, when are you going to get in touch and have a wardrobe re-do? (kids, we need some pics of her prom. don't tell. shhh!)
    Sending love vibes! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either suit is quite attractive:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!!! That is awesome!

    Can I just say how grateful I am to have been born in the post-polyester era? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A model of fashion!! :-) This makes me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both "outfits" are pretty groovy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You, Jillian! Even anonymous people have feelings.

    ReplyDelete