Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Mugs - Things to Do in October



Are you in need of a mindless Monday Blog post? Are you struggling to deal with the weekend being over and can't muster the strength to type a single word? Well, Monday Mugs is for YOU!

Mondays are hard! Blogging on Mondays shouldn't be!

Today's theme for Monday Mugs is:
Oh the Things We Do in October

Earlier this month we had two weeks of gorgeous fall weather. Anna's roommate did a photo shoot with Anna and her friend Bailey. Hannah edited these pictures with Picnik and I love how they turned out. I like the contrast of Bailey's blonde hair and Anna's dark hair. 

Visit Heather at Oswald Cuties for more Monday Mugs. 


5 comments:

  1. Cool! My favorite are the one of her holding the flower and her friend blowing the seeds and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are lovely. My favorite is is the fifth one down. I love all that light, and the expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous!! My favorite is the second picture. It's such a beautiful candid shot of Anna smiling. We've had a glorious Fall in MO--one of the nicest in recent memory. Although it's been incredibly dry, temperatures have been in the mid 70's to lower 80's. We're still in shorts today!! Although, we desperately need rain. Crops were terrible this year and the ground is all dust. But, I'm not going to begrudge a sunny day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of photographs. I love the warm sunlight that just makes their skin glow! Anna looks like she's happy and that makes me smile. I hope you are doing great too. I miss those northern autumn days that burst with color and smell so heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are amazing! I need a photo shoot. Wish I could just head up your way and get some.

    It must be cooling off some up there, eh? It's been cold, foggy and rainy here the past few days. That's okay. It's great blogging weather!

    ReplyDelete