Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Dear Erica and Anna,
While I don't endorse taking your coat off in winter to take pictures


or walking in less than stable places




or wearing holey (sp?) jeans and flimsy footwear


I do endorse being outside


and getting exercise


and fresh air


and seeing beauty


in unexpected places


and having cheap fun


and seizing the day


spending time with those you love,


making memories


and being smart enough to bring a camera to record them. 

Thanks for the pictures, Erica

Signed, 
Your you wouldn't catch me walking on thin ice Mother.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Photos!! WOW!
    We will see you soon. I will give you a call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS pictures!!! I think I first heard about 'Picnik' on your blog. I am so bummed that they're leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and beautiful photos...it seems we don't see as much of Anna on here as the others...good to see her!
    Keep up the God work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also visiting from Kelly's blog. Great pictures here. God bless.

    ReplyDelete