Friday, June 8, 2012

Truth

Hi~So glad to be over here at Messy Cars and Muddy Shoes. Angie and I have been friends for 8 years or so. We have a lot in common: lots of kids, husbands that are pastors, a passion for God, scrapbooking, writing, reading, and photography. I am so excited to have an opportunity to be a guest blogger for Angie and share some of my favorite posts with you, her followers. I hope you enjoy them and I loved to see you over at Life, Love, and Laughter in a Large Family so I can get to know you as well.


On Friday's I host a blog Hop entitled Think Quotes It's Friday. You just grab a favorite photo, add a favorite quote and link up @ Think Quotes It's Friday. Can't wait to see you over there. And thank you, Angie, for being a faithful TQIF linker!

I chose this photo for Angie's blog because she's from Oregon and might have left footprints on the same sand I walked across with my children.



Discovering truths daily as I live, love, and laugh,


3 comments:

  1. I don't think I saw the beach of an ocean until I was an adult, but I have lots of memories of playing in the sand on Minnesota lakes. I still like playing in the sand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    That's a deep quote. I kept having to think about it to get what it meant. I like it. I'm guessing the beach is either Cannon Beach or Manzanita and yes, we've been there. Kids and beaches always make for cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie It is actually a little cove in between the two. We had to park on one side of the road and then hike across the road and over, under, around and through...not to mention a bridge or two. It was secluded and beautiful, but still busy as beaches tend to be in July even though it was only 65 degrees outside!
    The quote spoke to me so often I skim the surface when there is something deeper I should be seeing! Hope all is going well and you are safe in the "new" tornado country.

    ReplyDelete