Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday Mugs - Sunglasses


Once again, I'm linking up with Heather's blog Oswald Cuties. This week's theme is Sunglasses.

This picture was taken by Kiah last spring on a beach in Spain. She was so tickled to have taken a creative picture since she's not much of a photographer.

These next two pictures were taken on a family hike last spring. In case you can't tell, we were in a goofy mood.


I can't believe I'm posting this last picture. Normally I'm a responsible middle-aged mother, but I have ocassional fits of silliness. Case in point...

5 comments:

  1. Very cool pics! I love Kiah's artistic shot! And you silly girls are the best!! Those are some hot star shades! LOL
    Thanks for playin' along today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! I didn't read your comments before I posted my first comment.
    It is still Monday out here so you are definitely not late! I always appreciate you linking up!
    And I like to take a little bit of credit for my photos but mostly I just think that my kids are pretty cute! Hee Hee! But of course, I'm their Mom so what else would I think? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these and the first one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool!!! Love all the shots!!!
    I want some of those star sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silly shots! I believe you can be responsible and silly at the same time, and it's good to embrace your inner child!

    ReplyDelete