Saturday, August 21, 2010

Namesake

On a recent trip to Iowa, a friend commented that his 13-year-old daughter likes to read my blog, and that she had commented, "Angie must have other things to do this summer." Which is another way of saying that I haven't been posting very often. In my defense, we now have all six girls living at home again which is an adjustment all the way around. However my friend's daughter is right and I apologize for being inconsistent.

Anyway, I wanted to share this picture taken at the marina where Christina works. (Christina's marina has a nice sound, don't you think?) We found a boat with my daughter's name on it. Kinda looks nice all spelled out like that.

Blessings on what's left of your summer.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the loving, supportive comment you shared. You are an amazing, faith filled person whom I admire. It's rare to find someone with those qualities in life and on blogger. Thanks for sharing a part of your life to inspire and uplift your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries on the inconsistent posting! Life happens, especially in the summer!

    ReplyDelete