Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Mugs - Chalk

For this week's Monday Mug's chalk theme, I remembered a picture of Kiah at age 5 covered head to toe in sidewalk chalk (Thanks, Aunt Karen) but my computer crashed so I can't access that picture right now.

However, courtesy of my son and daughter-in-law I do have:


Andrew labeled this, "The Pretty Girl and The Doofus."
Andrew's Parents
I'm labeled, "Angers" and Keith is labeled "Whodathunk."
Keith and I used to call each other "Whodathunks" because
we didn't exactly care for each other at first and with all
our differences, "Who'd a thunk we'd ever get together."
Check out other Monday Mugs at Oswald Cuties.

6 comments:

  1. Haha cute! And that sure is a very unique nickname you had for each other! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whodathunks! Love it!
    Those are some talented chalkers!
    Thanks so much for linking up!
    I would love to see the pic of Kiah when your computer stops crashing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post that pic if you ever get at it. I love these colorful, funny drawings! And those nicknames - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a nickname someone around here would have. Must be a Wisconsin thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Whodathunk. I've got to share that one with my family. Maybe our kids have a name for us that they say behind our backs! LOL

    ReplyDelete