Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Review


This weeks Monday Mug's Theme is Summer Review.
Since Summer starts with "S", I went with an "S" Theme.

Sweethearts
(Andrew and Rachel got married 5/22/10)

Six Sisters and One Son

Saddles
(Village Creek Horse Camp)

Seasonal Fun
(I went canoeing with five of my daughters
and our church's youth group)

Sailing

Sand

Sightseeing
(Road Trip to Oregon)

Snuggling

Silly

Seeing Friends

Sacred
(Erica's Baptism)

Saying Good-bye
(My nephew Isaac spent two months with us)

Swimming


I didn't realize how much we packed into this summer until I looked through these pictures. It's already cooling down up here so our summer might officially be over. I'm still hoping for just one more beach day.

To see other Monday Mugs or to link up, visit Heather's blog, Oswald Cuties

4 comments:

  1. I love all the photos! It looks like you guys had so much fun and family time. I think that is awesome. Want to let you know there are horse pics on my blog today! You are not the only one who has asked me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the "s" theme! I was hoping to add some aliteration to my post but I was in a hurry.
    You guys really did have a lot of fun this summer! Please send some cooler temps our way!

    The injuries on my post were from Bailey running in to a sprinkler and Ashton taking a spill on his bike. The sprinkler one was pretty bad! *cringe*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome list! So cool how they all start with the letter s. Your family is beautiful.
    Love the collage of pictures .

    Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-what a blast! I love the sailing picture. You make a great skipper--all you needed was a pipe sticking out of your mouth! :-)

    ReplyDelete