Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Mugs - Favorite Photos of 2010


I divided my favorite 2010 pictures
into four categories.

1. Cool Pictures  
Erica's famous wipeout
Kiah and Anna

2. Fun Memories 
Kiah and Rachel gave us all fleece
jackets and flannel jammies for Christmas  
Erica with our youth group leader (a.k.a. Waldo) when the youth went to the Duluth Synphony. He borrowed our big red van and pretended to be the chauffeur.  
Christina and I sailing on Lake Superior
3. Goofy Pictures
Lani and Amy
 Digital Scavenger hunt for Erica's 18th BD 
 On our June road trip to Oregon 
 First Sand Merman we've ever made

4. Special Times
 Erica's baptism 
 Andrew hugging me good-bye after he
walked me up the aisle at his wedding
  
Every man should have his dog at his wedding.

I did 24 Monday Mugs posts in 2010.
Maybe you could join us in 2011.

To see more Monday Mugs year end
 recaps check out Oswald Cuties

Next week's theme is Smiles 

10 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures! Especially the dog at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 24 MM posts? I wonder if you've participated more than anyone else? I wonder if you should get a prize? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    I LOVED your photo groupings! I really appreciate all your support for Monday Mugs.
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! So glad I met you through this weekly linky party. You have a such a fun, full of life, beautiful family! Have a great 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika's famous wipe-out! Definitely cool pic! The coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing family you have. I was laughing in the beginning and crying at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an amazing, crazy, fun year. I enjoyed all the photos. And, FYI, to get the screen shots, I use a program called SnagIt. It allows you to, essentially, take a photo of your screen & save it to your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love these! How sweet it must have been to take a walk down those memories!

    And next time you head out to Oregon, give us a buzz :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Oh, and looks like your family has "slapstick" covered too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photo groupings! Erica's wipeout is a fav, but that picture of your Son's wedding touches my heart...

    ReplyDelete